Thursday, March 9:
- New City EATS at 6:00 in the Fellowship Hall
- Spaghetti Dinner - 6:30 p.m. at 1009 S. Greenwood Avenue. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Friday, March 10:
- DATE NIGHT! 4:30-8:00 p.m. All children (walking) through 5th grade are welcome! The cost is $10/child or $20/family. The evening includes activities, crafts, supper and a movie with popcorn. Spaces are limited so RSVP to save yours ASAP. Contact: Laurie Gienapp LaurasGienapp@gmail.com
Sunday, March 12:
- Capital Campaign Offering will be collect during both the 8:30 & 11:00 a.m. services.
- Daylight Savings time begins at 2:00 a.m. Set your clocks ahead one hour.
Sunday, March 19:
- East Lake Montessori School will host parents and/or interested congregants during a gathering hour.
Children's Ministry and the littles we support are in need of donations of snacks (crackers, pretzels, chips, fresh fruit/veggies, cereal, Gluten Free treats...), paper plates and small disposable cups. If you can contribute anything, it will help! Donations can be left in the Children's Wing on the table or in Laurie Gienapp's office. Thank you for your help in advance!
PALM SUNDAY CHILDREN'S PRAISE TIME
The children of New City East Lake will begin practicing their contribution to the Palm Sunday services on 4/9/17. Starting this Sunday, March 12th, they will be using the Sunday School period (10:15-10:55) to rehearse. The latter part of Children's Church for the Elementary Students during the 11:00 service will also be used to review their songs. Contributions of fresh fruits, vegetables, drinks, cookies or other treats are needed for the celebration for the children on Palm Sunday - contact Laurie Gienapp LauraSGienapp@gmail.com