Upcoming Church Events
- February 18, 2018 - Sunday evening prayer at the church, 6:00 pm.
- February 23, 2018 - Black History Month Panel and Discussion, 7:00 pm
- March 16-18, 2018 - Women's Retreat, for more information or to register, please contact email@example.com!
- March 23-24, 2018 - New Members Class. If interested, please contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- April 1, 2018 - Easter Sunrise Service at East Lake Park, 8:00 am.
Gatherings will begin again this Sunday, February 18, from 10:00 am - 10:50 am! We will have three different gathering options for adults, one for high schoolers, and nursery and childcare for kids through elementary school.
- Women's Ministry Team: a discussion-based study for women on Jen Wilkin's Women of the Word. Located in room 206.
- Latino Ministry (in Spanish with translation): join Eunice, Katy, and Raquel as they teach how to understand the Bible in context, with an emphasis on increasing biblical literacy. Located in the Conference Room and beginning at 9:30 am.
- Question and Answer: come ready to discuss any questions related to past sermons, theology, ministry in East Lake, or any other thoughts. Located in the Fellowship Hall.
- Youth Gathering: join our youth leadership team as they work to build fellowship and spiritual discipleship with high schoolers. Located in room 106.
The deadline is approaching for registration. Please register online here, or at the church until Sunday, Feb. 25. The retreat will be held March 16-18 at Camp Skyline in Mentone, AL, with speakers Michele Pickett and Laini Huffine. Cost: $50 or $35 for students (scholarships are available). Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.